Working Less, Doing More!
Time Control Personal Productivity Series
These modules include video, worksheets, and audio content. For details, click here.
Rules for dealing with humans
Social survival skills for engineers, quants, and those who love them.
Legend: b – book, e – eBook, c – CD, d – downloadable audio, v – downloadable video, audio, worksheets
Get-It-Done Guy’s 9 Steps to Work Less and Do More
Does life feel like a treadmill? Does thinking about your To-Do list give you anxiety? Stever has spent years helping people with these issues, and 80,000 people download his advice each week. This book is the first time that he’s combined these popular tips with all-new material to create a complete productivity system. This unique combination will transform the way you work, and could even transform your life. Written with attitude and humor, it’s as engaging as it is useful. (And believe me, it’s useful!)
In just 9 steps, you will learn to:
- Live On Purpose – Find your true life goals with one simple question
- Stop Procrastinating – Speed date your tasks to find which you’re ready to complete
- Conquer Technology – Is your technology really making you more efficient? Find out.
- Beat Distractions to Cultivate Focus – Multitasking doesn’t work. Your brain is tricking you. Stever explains the math and science.
- Stay Organized – Stuck on a big organization task? They require a different strategy. Learn it here.
- Stop Wasting Time – Learn to make complex decisions quickly by ‘satisficing’
- Optimize – Once you’ve learned to do things well, learn to do them exceptionally
- Build Stronger Relationships – Tired of small talk? Learn how to turn a superficial conversation into a deep, impactful conversation.
- Leverage – Learn to get things done without even having to be there.
- The role of a CEO or general manager.
- Managing the increasing scrutiny that comes with moving up in an organization.
- Linking leadership to strategy and then to action.
- Aligning your organization behind the strategy.
- Creating and influencing corporate culture.
- Measuring a general manager’s success.
- Motivating people in tough times.
- Business models, what they are, and how businesses with identical products can have very different business models.
- How money flow within a business, the difference between debt, equity, revenue, and profits, and why each one matters.
- The differences between marketing and sales, and between cash flow and profit. All are important, but they’re very different!