“It Takes a lot More Than Attitude… To Lead a Stellar Organization”
By Stever Robbins
You have the right attitude and personality to be a leader. Once you accept this fact, it’s simply a matter of understanding and executing the day-to-day requirements of the job.
In this insightful collections of articles, leadership guru Stever Robbins takes you step-by-step through the process of building, growing, and leading a high-performance organization. You’ll discover why people follow, why they sometimes don’t, and what to do about it. You’ll get bulleted practical advice that’s on point, served up in manageable amounts, and applicable to specific operational issues in your company.
Many leadership books overwhelm readers with a lot of theoretical padding and business case hype. But this book delivers straightforward ideas you can implement right away. You’ll learn:
- How to build an honest emotional connection with your team
- How to set strategy and vision for your company
- How to develop a powerful, non-verbal presence as a leader
- How to create a culture where employees feel honored, celebrated, and energized
- How to stay organized and effective during times of extreme stress
“If we all followed Stever’s advice the business world
would be in much better shape!”
- Len Schlesinger, Vice Chairman and COO, Limited Brands