- ToDoist, a to-do manager for virtually every platform.
- Focus, Admin, and Spirit Days explained in a Get-it-Done Guy podcast
- Mark Forster’s Autofocus 4 task manangement system.
- Stever’s daily Meta-To Do list
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Book on saying no: The Power of a Positive No by William Ury
- Get-it-Done Guy podcast on saying no: Saying an Honest ‘NO’ Podcast Episode
My ToDoist Filter
This is the filter I use as a custom filter for ToDoist. It allows me to get a quick daily view of my due and overdue tasks, with all the priority 1 tasks grouped together, the priority 2 tasks grouped together, and so on.
(p1 & (overdue | today)), (p2 & (overdue | today)), (p3 & (overdue | today)), (p4 & (overdue | today))