I’m collecting beliefs about time management and making daily progress. Could you share your beliefs with me? These are simply the “conventional wisdom” that you now take for granted. These beliefs may or may not be true, the key element is that we no longer question them.
Here are some of mine:
- I haven’t enough time to get everything done.
- I need large blocks of uninterrupted time to work.
- It’s possible to have consistent, high levels of productivity day after day.
- If I’m not frantically doing stuff, I’m not working.
- I should do things my boss asks for first, even if it means slipping other schedules.